Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quilts I've made


This is a disappearing 9-patch I made for my friend and co-worker Karen.  It was a thank-you gift for her being such a help to me when I was new on the job.  She likes purple and sage green.  Plus I was able to practice machine quilting.

This is a split rail I made for my Grandbaby Elizabeth.  Isn't she adorable!  I gave it to her mom when we went down for a baby shower.  My Sis came over from Florida, family sent gifts down from New England.
This is the back of the quilt with the label in the left-hand corner.  I'm still practicing machine quilting on my kenmore -- my ole reliable.


Mom-to-be and Grandma-to-be holding up the quilt. 

A disappearing 9-patch I made for my nephew's son -- Camdyn. 
This is Camdyn and his dad. Dad is still waiting for his graduation quilt.  Great Aunts have to have their priorities. 

I have two quilts (also way behind as the recipients have graduated high school and one is probably going to graduate college before her quilt is done.  Yikes!) before Mark's and had hoped to finish all three before the end of this year.  Needless to say, my WIP's grow as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment