Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Graduation Quilts -- Here are two of the graduation quilts I've made so far.  I need to track down pictures of the rest and figure out how to do another page to show WIPs/UFOs and the rest of the graduation quilts.


This is my niece Rachel with her then-fiance (now husband) with her stars graduation quilt.  It's a twin size and was hand-tied.  She was quilt #4 (out of 13).


This is Kristy in a Bargello style with my son Jared (he was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes).  Quilt #1 -- The idea came from an Alex Anderson quilting show I watched regularly as did most of the other quilts I've made.  Kristy wanted flame colors.  I'm not sure it's still on her bed as she's now a young wife/mother with two darling children of her own and her color palate is a wee bit tamer.  *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment