Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Already!

It's hard to believe that September is here all ready!  The year is passing so quickly.  I've no ambition to do anything but 'chilling' just doesn't feel right. 

I played with the pattern for the GD#1's hoodie to make it larger.  She's two and I'd like to make it a little bigger so she can wear it longer.  I dug out my green yarn (I seem to have a few skeins fortunately three are the same dye lot) and did my gauge.  Then I calculated how to make it just a tad bigger.

I have the Possum Patch wall hanging sitting on the sewing machine ready to go.  I made the swing and now need to tack down the words, stitch them down and move on to the border (piecing... yeah!!)

I'm doing a "Sew In" with some women from my quild (Ohio Valley Quilters' Guild in Cincinnati) on the 15th.  I have my material ready in a container to take with me.  DS#2's birthday is the 14th but when you're turning 24, Mom & Dad aren't necessary to celebrate. 

I'm making smothered beef for dinner and need to get the pasta going. 

Hope everyone is enjoying a safe and fun holiday weekend!

Blessings ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment