Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Progress

Progress was made a week ago Saturday. Today was spent organizing -- somewhat -- my quilting room.

Let's see I finished my 4th of July quilt top and backing -- it just needs to be put together, quilted and bound and then a label affixed.

Quilt back beneath 4th of July wall-hanging. 
Also need to put a sleeve on it so I can hang it next year.
Then I finished the quilt top for my nephew's quilt.  I need to piece together a backing with leftover fabrics.



Also completed the August Craftsy Blocks of the Month.


I am working on an applique wall  hanging for a community center's preschool room.  Applique is not something I'm that skilled in yet.  I need to do a little research to see what I can learn.

*yawn* but it's getting late and I need to chill so I'll say 'Good night and God bless.'

No comments:

Post a Comment