Saturday, April 21, 2012

Craftsy April B.O.M.

Working full-time and trying to keep up with all that I want to do isn't easy.  However, housework gets set aside for quilting.  I mean, a girl has to do what a girl has to do.


This month we were thrown a challenge. We could do anything we wanted with the hexagons instead of the sunrays. So the first one I did was, of course, the challenge.

A grandmother's flower garden which is appropriate because I am a grandmother who needs a flower garden. The next one is the hex stripe which was fairly easy to do. 




And then I decided to do the sunrays as well.  I have some red-orange fabrics left from a quilt I did long ago and thought they'd look nice as my sunrays. As you can see, I need to finish tacking down the rays.  It was late when I was working on this and I think I needed to re-do the bobbin thread.

Here you have all three of them together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment