Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Weekend


This weekend we began it by being outside. I did some gardening -- replaced a couple tomatoe plants that weren't doing well. Thinned the beets (yum! beet greens!) and carrots plus the squash plants and radishes.

Then worked on finishing the pink wall hanging -- machine quilted and bound. It just needs a sleeve on the back so it can be hung in the guest room.

 
Hubby also has his projects that keep him outside -- he is taking this (below):


 and turning it into this.

He is a man of many talents and quite handy to have around. *grin*


I am also working on the guild's President's Challenge for the July meeting. A Patriotic wall hanging or table runner. I'm make a wall hanging. I've always wanted one for the entry way and now I'll have one. Of course, I haven't made much headway on my to-do list that I posted a few blogs back.

I also picked up this, a swirling water sprayer for when my granddaughter comes to visit next month.  If it's a hot day, and July in Ohio is usually hot, she'll enjoy running in the sprinkler.




Hope your weekend was just as productive -- or relaxing -- as you needed.



Blessings,



Pat




No comments:

Post a Comment